Raspberry and Mango Smoothie

Today, I made a new friend...

                                        
whilst on my rounds at work today, I had a cat following me around, it took a liking to me and decided it wanted to come in my car (can you imagine) I'd get done for catnapping!! Anyway, we shared  some time enjoying the sun.

Back to the smoothie recipe...
It was refreshing and delicious and the fresh mint leaves gave it such a wonderful lift, perfect start to my day.
Now, as with all my smoothies, this one is dead easy, just bang everything in a blender and whazz it up.


Ingredients

1/2 Frozen Banana
1/4 Cup Frozen Raspberries
1/4 Cup Frozen Mango
250ml Soya Milk
50g Vanilla Ice-cream (Swedish Glace dairy free ice-cream)
some Fresh Mint Leaves
*1/2 Tbs Runny Honey (optional)


Process 

Bang it all in a food processor/blender till combine well, pour in drinking vessel and away you go!!!


Apologies, didn't have enough time to indulge in Photography, but you get the idea!

ENJOY!!!

Till next time, EAT mindfully, DRINK responsibly, and EXERCISE your mind and body!!!!


Comments