Edamame, Curry and Brown Rice

Today was hectic, and I felt like eating chocolate, ice-cream and anything but  food that I know is good for me. 

Then I got out in the garden and did some digging I totally forgot about the cravings and by the time I realised, it was time for dinner.

Needless to say I worked up an appetite, and instead of the earlier desire for rubbish I was famished for some Japanese Curry!!!


This meal had everything...Well in terms of Flavour (nutritionally it is also very packed full of the good stuff, more on this tomorrow).


For example

# Juicy sweet and sour tomatoes
# Crunchy bitter lettuce
# Salty soya sauce on the edamame 
# The savoury slightly sweet curry and the neutral brown rice


Yum

I was drooling before I even started dishing this up! (What?! its my drool and I will have it)


If this isn't a feast I don't know what is... Itadakimasu!! 

................................................................................................................................................................... Recipe to follow tomorrow, I am waaaaaaaaaay too full to finish it off tonight but you will get it honest.

Till next time, EAT mindfully, DRINK responsibly, and EXERCISE your mind and body!!!!


Comments